Throughout the summer and into the fall, we will be providing resources and facilitating discussions for dealing with racism in our lives and our communities.
1. Each Week there will a video, article or activity as laid out in the study guide
2. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Pastor Matt will host porch discussions at his house.
3. Wednesdays at 5:00 PM CST leaders from the Northwest District will host a ZOOM Meeting
AUGUST - NOVEMBER
1. Read Chapters of How to be an Antiracist by Ibrim X. Kendi
2. Monthly Porch Discussions
3. Monthly ZOOM Meetings